:::

About National Chiao Tung University Library

The new NCTU Library building opened for academic and public use in 1998, and is the focal point of the campus covering approximately 32,000 square meters. The library is set in scenic surroundings with a Chinese garden, gallery and an art and technology area.

The Library is well equipped with online and Internet facilities that provide users with fast and comprehensive access to information. Combining technology, art and leisure, this multifunctional library also hosts exhibitions, concerts and performances.

Historical Sketch
1958: Founding of the Library Room, located at the Bo-Ai Campus
1967: Renamed as the Engineering College Library, National Chiao Tung University
1970: Completion of the Bo-Ai Campus Library
1979: Renamed as the National Chiao Tung University Library
1981: Main building relocated to the Kuan-Fu Campus
1998: Official opening of the Hao-Ran Library and Information Center

分隔線footline